Wednesday 26 September 2012

I have been so neglectful of this blog, I'm surprised that there are still people who follow me!!!  I am going to make a better effort in updating it!!!!

Octobers Close to my Heart special is Buy 9 Studio J Layouts get one free!!! I just started playing myself with Studio J and I have to say, it is SO simple!! I have no idea why I waited so long to try it out!!!  My family and I went to Europe in April for 3 weeks and I really wanted to get those pictures in an album and show everyone here all the wonderful things we saw. So I decided that I'd try Studio J.  I did 10, 2 page layouts in less than a week, and that's with having a house full of day home kids!!! I was able to do it on a small Net Book with no mouse!!!! If you'd like to try it out, you can play around endlessly with out making a single purchase. The only time you will be asked to purchase anything is when your layouts are complete and you want to order them!!! I really encourage everyone to try it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment